Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cassidie’s Halloween Scavenger Hunt


Cassidie's Halloween Scavenger Hunt (Using the inside of a church building)
For this scavenger hunt I hid a Halloween Object (i.e. a pumpkin, witches hat, etc..) along with the treat/prize for that stop. It was really fun and my nieces and nephews loved it! The first bullet is a cute saying or phrase that helps them figure out what Halloween object they are searching for. Then once they figured that out I would give them the Hint…. that would give them a clue as to where that object was hidden. Once they made it to the next object I would give them the next clues.
  • Casting evil spells and mixing potions, but look at that! While flying on my broom I lost my hat! -witch's hat
Hint…Bubble, stir, sip and pop. Better be careful because this is where the witches make their magic potions. – Kitchen

 
  • Open my head, Scoop out my brains,Light a candle and Hope it doesn't rain!- jack-o-lantern
Hint…Slurp and gulp this is what you hear when you find me. All the ghosts and goblins standing in line to drink me. – drinking fountain

 
  • Meow! Might be your pet, black as night and unlucky when they enter sight! -black cat
Hint…I have two hands upon my face. Lots of children check me during singing time to know when it is time to go home.- Clock in the Primary room

 
  • "Rest in peace," I say while putting flowers at this stone and beginning to pray–tombstone
Hint…In a dark room I give you light. Flip me on and I return your sight. – lamp

 

 
  • "Booo!" Oh careful now... you've gone as pale as a _ _ _ _ _!-ghost
Hint…It's cold inside and warmer out. If it breaks down, your food goes out. - refrigerator

 
  • Eight legs and many webs to spin, find this creature and you're closer to a win.-spider
Hint…Spiders and creepy crawlies seem to lounge around; where you lounge is where
the next clue can be found.- couch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Little Family

Our Little Family

I love Twilight!

I love Twilight!